Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Observe :D

Saw a guy in central the other day …….the ones that think they can nail all the girls in the building in one go (lol)………wore a baggy low waste duplicate “diesel” jeans I could say it was duplicate because it had “lucky” written on a tag below the back pocket………yes I did look there and no I am not what you are thinking….. I am straight……… well coming back to Mr Stud then he had this Tshirt on with a corny one liner “I think so I am single” ……..now lets think about this statement---- why would a “I know I am cool” guy wear such a thing…..let alone wear what must have gone through the pea that he calls a brain, when he bought the shirt……maybe years and years of rejection and dejection, mental trauma I guess then the pea could not take it anymore the pea decided to stand up for himself get a life and not face dejection anymore so the pea decided to make the owner of the pea pick up the tshirt and flaunt it showing the world I don’t need women/men (we don’t really know his preference here…..do we….all his Tshirt said that he was single) in my life anymore I will stay alone and think (lol)….now coming to the real meaning of the statement ……what it really means is that I am so freakin ugly that not a single guy/girl would even look at me so this is like my last option please do look at me I am single with a sense of humour…..look at my tshirt I have sense of humor that to a good one……and did I mention that I am single because yes I am I have it on my tshirt as well…please please feel sorry for me…………now that’s what the tshirt really means…….next time you see a guy like that you can have a good chuckle thanks to this blog :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish everytime we see a guy with a tee saying " i think so i am single"
we could pull out a post it saying
" i think so, we know the reason!!, NOBODY likes you, not even the guys"
and stick it on his back!!!

Vaishnavi S Rao said...

dodo! each time i read any of ur blogs i can see "GODFREY ROYAN" moving his limbs all over the place and talking!!! lol..

nice ones..

keep the pace going

frizzy said...

Im sure the world is dying to know u are singel;-)

Er..now, I do know what you do at Central!!!

Unknown said...

I generally don't like going through others' points of view because i am pig headed :D and i think that my point of view is the only thing that matters.

This blog was a decent read on an incredibly boring day.

My apologies for leaving a thoroughly pointless comment on your blog :-P

frizzy said...

Hehehe..sapna! I think the hidden agenda of Goofy out here is protest against the manufacturing of Tshirts with dumb msgs enroute to voicing thoughts and
sexuality! ;-D