Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Blah Blah Blah ......

Saw “Taare Zameen Par” yesterday this would be kind off a review of the movie in Godfrey ishtyle (lol) but anyway here goes ……..aamir khan packed a proper sucker punch right below the belt in his directorial debut……all I can say is brilliant …….i am not using this term for the movie, although I have to because if I say it was not a really nice movie then first thing it would not be a hit with the girls because they would think that Godfrey does not have a sensitive side and second thing I would be considered heartless people would come to me then and ask “how could you not feel the pain of little irshad” my answer 99% would be “err….because….I guess I am not dyslexic” (lol) now coming back to the movie aamir khan knew what would make him a good director ---touch on the senti side because almost every story that shows the human side to it will be a hit and this movie for sure had his share of senti stuff …….i saw the movie in my room all alone therefore nobody apart from me knows whether I cried or not……. pretty smart right ………well cant blame me the movie had everything …a helpless kid, a caring mother, an arrogant father, a bunch of bullies, teachers with an I don’t care attitude …..its something like it almost brings you back to your childhood………….kids who are basically not interested in learning will watch the movie and say they are or maybe dyslexic, parents who see that there kids cant get anything in there head will think there kids are or maybe dyslexic and they should be treated with extra care so the kid can flunk his/her next exam and still get away with it…….i guess aamir khan got both sides grown ups and kids……that’s why all I can say is brilliant……but those who think they didn’t do well when they were young because they might have had a neurological disorder well snap out of it …..you dint have any disorder you were like me plain not interested in studying and haan not to forget you are dumb (lol) you get happiness looking at your IQ score on facebook because that you think will give you a clear picture of what your brain capacity is …..well if you think so then so be it (lol)……….and haan I did however get the cheap pleasure of ripping Aamir Khan of around 100 bucks saw it at home :D………..but please all of you reading this don’t do it lets stop privacy lets make the rich richer so that they can come out with more brilliant movies like this in the future movies that teach you “every child is special”…..i still wonder why aamir khan had not come when I was 9 years old getting hit by my parents for not studying (lol)……..maybe every child is special but only a few lucky ones are chosen to feel that way :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well, we hope aamir khan reads this and gets you in for piracy, and for causing him mental disharmony, and for causing him public humiliation, yada yada yada... :D :D

and yes we wish aamir khan made this when we were young and our parents were restless!! :D
and wanted us to be the "toppers"
..
and yes, we is only me and my evil twin!! :D